If you're unsure about the Funded Agency Channel, My Agency or the Service Agreement Module, or simply want to get more out of reports then you may benefit from FAC training.
Am I eligible for training?
Training is available for registered My Agency users from organisations that receive service agreement funding from the Department of Health and Human Services and/or the Department of Education and Training.
Note, you must be a registered My Agency user prior to enrolling for training
What topics are covered?
- accessing and understanding funding, targets, invoices and other service agreement data
- viewing users and organisation authority
- completing the Service Agreement Compliance Certification (SACC)
- updating contact details
- viewing Regional Individual Support Package System client data and funding breakdown (for DHHS funded organisations, where applicable)
- Service Delivery Tracking (for DHHS funded organisations, where applicable)
How much does training cost?
All training is free of charge, however, cancellations within 24 hours of the session may incur a $75 cancellation fee.
Where is the training?
Training sessions are approximately three and a half hours in length, from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm, and are held at 50 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne.
What dates are available?
Sessions for 2018 are as follows:
- Thursday 15 February
- Tuesday 20 March
- Friday 13 April
- Friday 4 May
- Friday 15 June
- Thursday 12 July
- Tuesday 21 August
- Thursday 13 September
- Wednesday 17 October
- Friday 16 November
Book into training