For non-DHHS staff, My Agency is accessed via the eBusiness Portal.
The eBusiness Portal is the secure gateway through which a number of applications are accessed, including My Agency. This page provides information on how to register for eBusiness and manage your account.
What is My Agency?
My Agency is a secure site only accessible to registered users. It provides users with quick and easy access to information specific to their service agreements with the Department of Health and Human Services, and/or the Department of Education and Training (including the Adult and Community Further Education Board (ACFE). My Agency provides:
- organisation specific service agreement information for the current, future and previous financial years
- access to payment schedules, invoices and the progress of service agreement variations
- e-remittance (payment) advices relating to their service agreement, and
- organisation performance reports for funded activities.
How you access My Agency depends on whether you're an employee of DHHS or not. This page is for users who are not employees of DHHS.
My Agency access eligibility
Users can register to access My Agency if they are either a:
Staff member of an organisation funded by the Department of Health and Human Services and/or the Department of Education and Training (including the Adult and Community Further Education Board (ACFE), or
Member of the board or committee of management of one of the organisations funded by the departments above.
Register for My Agency
To access My Agency, you require an eBusiness username and password. On the eBusiness Portal Login page, select I want to register.
If you experience difficulties with the registration process, contact the eBusiness Helpdesk on 1300 799 470. Select option 1, then option 4.
Forgotten eBusiness username or password
For step-by-step guidance on how to obtain your eBusiness username or reset your password, see the Forgotten your eBusiness password or username fact sheet.
Add Funded Agency Channel to an existing eBusiness account
If you are already a registered eBusiness user, adding My Agency to your account is easy!
Using your current username and password, login to the eBusiness portal and head to the additional application access where you can request access to additional applications.
For step-by-step guidance on adding My Agency, see the Add Funded Agency Channel to an existing eBusiness account fact sheet.
Change your eBusiness password or profile details
Change your eBusiness password
If you are already a registered eBusiness user and wish to change your password, login to the eBusiness Portal and select the Change Password tab.
Follow the prompts to change your password.
For step-by-step guidance on changing your eBusiness password, see the Change your eBusiness password fact sheet.
Change your eBusiness profile details
Profile information that can be changed include your email address, phone number and security question and answer. To change your profile details, login to the eBusiness Portal and select the My Profile tab.
Follow the prompts to update your details.
For step-by-step guidance on changing your eBusiness profile details, see the Change your eBusiness profile details fact sheet.
Multi-organisation user access
If you require access to more than one organisation, contact the FAC Helpdesk by emailing email@example.com.
- How to complete your Service Agreement Compliance Certification
- Guidelines for the Service Agreement Compliance Certification form
- How to view Regional Individual Support package reports in My Agency
- How to view Regional Individual Support package client information
- How to approve a first time agreement in the Service Agreement Module
- How to view contract documents in the Service Agreement Module
- How to change your details in the Service Agreement Module
- How to run and export service delivery tracking reports
- How to complete the service delivery tracking acquittal template
- Guide to role based security
- My Agency reports fact sheet
- How to build and export My Agency reports
Login and eBusiness guides