- Premier's Award for Victorian Senior of the Year for an outstanding contribution by an individual to their local community and Victoria;
- Promotion of Multiculturalism Award to an individual for a significant contribution to promoting the benefits of cultural diversity in their local community or in the broader community;
- Healthy and Active Living Award to an individual for helping to create active and healthy communities through community involvement and as a role model;
- Veteran Community Award to an individual for an exceptional contribution to the veteran community. The recipient of the award does not need to be a veteran;
- Council on the Ageing Victoria Senior Achiever Awards to up to 10 individuals for significant contributions to local communities and Victoria;
- Age-Friendly Victoria Award recognising an organisation for creating age-friendly communities, promoting active ageing and improving quality of life and inclusion for older people.
Visit the Senior Online 2019 Victorian Senior of the Year Awards page for more information. The awards are a partnership between the Department of Health and Human Services and COTA Victoria.