Advice for Care Services providers on implementing these supports is now available on the Funded Agency Channel:
- F1374 Capacity for contingency/emergency placements
- F1375 Resourcing to provide extra cleaning to residential care properties
- F1377 Resourcing for respite carers (including additional capacity for the placement coordination unit)
- F1378 Supports for young people currently in care and due to turn 18 years before December 2020
- F1380 Supports to adequately address risk and safety concerns of children in residential care
- F1381 Financial support to kinship and foster carers impacted by COVID-19
- F1381 Flexible funding expenditure record template (MS Excel).
For those initiatives where funding is being allocated to Care Services providers, this will occur through a bulk upload to SAMS2 in the early June variation window.
For further information on implementation of these initiatives, please contact your local APSS team.
For more information on coronavirus (COVID-19) please go to www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus.