The updated document is an amendment to the Department of Health and Human Services (department) Homelessness Services Guidelines and Conditions of Funding (May 2014).
From Sunday 31 May 2020 Stage 3 restrictions were eased. The easing of restrictions includes stay safe by maintaining good hygiene, keeping your distance from others and if you feel unwell stay home.
The amendments and additions made to this version include:
- Outline of restrictions
- Prioritisation of service delivery
- Homelessness Entry Points
- Co-Contribution to hotel accommodation
- Changes to Priority Homelessness Service delivery
- Changes to Secondary Homelessness Service delivery
- HEART- Amendment to participation requirements